Ahad, 25 Disember 2011

Let the spoiled be the remembrance


Assalamualaikum

First of all sorry again for not posting anything for a long period of time.

Today I just wanna share with u guys a picture of my cat named adik/meowsi/Joey... This cat was a spoiled one. Last month only it cause me around 1000LE. Why?? Bcoz he bite my MacBook and iPhone charger.

But I do agree that he is spoiled due to lack of social life around him. And this caught my attention the most.

Why I said so?? Because he keep reminds me that wether you live alone in this world or faraway from the one you love, you still have Allah by your side. Allah will never leave you even you are faraway from His path. It's only us who often forget and neglected HIM. Allah tak pernah kurang seinci pun tanpa kasih dan perhatian kita. Semoga ini menjadi peringatan utk kita semua. May Allah forgive our sins, accept our repentance and granted us Jannah in the judgement day..Amin

1 ulasan: