Sabtu, 16 Julai 2011

When the liar tell lies


What are friends? Friends are people that you think are your friends. But they're really your enemies, with secret identities and disguises, to hide their true colors. So just when you think you're close enough to be brothers they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't looking" 
Its happens sometime when friends tell lies. 

But this will of course causes changing of the perception toward that person....
Absolutely!!!! 
Especially when the liar is one of the circle friend of yours... 



When this situation is happening, you might have that feeling of being betrayed, mad toward that person and also annoyed....

I think most of us will agree with that...

Plus, it is absolutely will affect your relationship with that person particularly for at least for short period of time!!! 




Like mom always says that if you're caring on people more than your own self
 sometimes it hurts when the person itself didn't care at all about your feeling....



Dear readers, I just want to state that majority of the article written wasn't particularly represent somebody. 

It is simply because for some reasons
some of my friends do think and keep telling that they were related to the article

BUT


 if and only if that's happen I'm truly sorry for that. 
It just that I think that I've the right to express my feeling toward certain issues. 



Yup that's right!!! 
Hopefully everybody agree with me!!! 
That's all from me and wish me good luck for my incoming exams!!! 



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan